Friday, December 3, 2021

Snowman Season Pop-up Mini Gift Bag card

 Today is project three of the 12 Projects of Christmas.  I hope you are enjoying this series.  The project today is a card AND a holder for a gift card or money.  You can watch the video by clicking here https://youtu.be/KLRk1w2M5Mk   It will take you to my YouTube channel where you can see how I put this card together.  It's best explained by watching.  I was inspired by Rachel Tessman who showed how to make the pop up mechanism for the card.  For my card I used the stamp set Snowman Season by Stampin’ Up!  I love these little snowman.  


Here’s a look at the inside of the card.  

This card will fit in a standard A2 sized envelope which you can find in my online store as a medium envelope.
Supplies needed:
Card base in real red 5 1/2 x 9;scored at 3 1/4 and 7 1/2”
Real red 2 3/4 x 3
Basic white cardstock 4 x 10 1/2   Score on long side at 1/2, 1, 5, 5 1/2, 6 & 10. Score on short side at 1/2 & 3”
Designer Series Paper Gingerbread and Peppermint  3 x 5 1/4 in Portrait if directional, two pieces 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 also portrait.
Basic White for inside cut at 3 3/8 x 5 1/4”
Basic White for front 2 5/8 x 2 7/8”
Two low profile magnets to hold card closed.
Simply Elegant trim for bag handles, two pieces 3 1/4 long
Stampin’ Blends in Real Red, Old Olive, light Pool Party, light Pumpkin Pie, light gray granite
Real Red ink pad

Here is a template for cutting and scoring the mini gift bag for the inside

I hope you’ve been inspired by my project today and will find it useful.  Thank you for stopping by!  Please leave me comment.  To purchase any supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Love this project! Your Christmas projects are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.