Sunday, December 12, 2021

Peaceful Deer Diamond Book Bound fold Project 10 of the 12 Projects of Christmas 2021

 Can you believe we are almost to the end of the 12 Projects of Christmas series?  Time is sure flying by.  Today has been a very busy crafting day.  I helped the granddaughters make 68 holiday treat bags for their classrooms, as well as creating this project for today.  I do have projects planned ahead; however, it seems like I tend to create a new one most days.  Crazy huh?  I just have a new idea pop into my head and I have to run with it to see where it goes.  I sure hope you like the project today.  I was inspired by a card Lisa Curcio made which used the diamond element on today's card.  It made me wonder what it would look like when paired with the book bound fun fold, and that is how today's card came together.


Here is the inside view.  If you would like to see how I put this card together, you can watch my video here https://youtu.be/A-2ooTuHaQU 


Supplies and Measurements:
Sahara Sand cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 and 6 3/4 
Peaceful Deer Designer Series Paper (retired) use any you would like (You will need five pieces)
    4 x 4"    1 x 4"     2 5/8" square    2 3/8" square    1 7/8" square    
Basic Black cardstock     2 3/4" square and 2" square
Garden Green cardstock 2 1/2" square
Stampin' Blends markers in Soft Suede and Light Petal Pink for deer
Stampin' Write marker in Soft Suede for tree trunk
Ink pads in Early Espresso and Garden Green
Fine Art Ribbon
Peaceful Deer stamp set and Deer Builder Punch Bundle
Tear n Tape adhesive
Stampin' Seal adhesive
Tombow Multi Purpose Glue

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I really do appreciate your taking time during this very busy season.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I love to read them.  If you would like to purchase any supplies, please shop my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I would love to earn your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: