Thursday, December 2, 2021

Poinsettia Petals Cocoa Bomb treat box 12 Projects of Christmas 2021

Just a reminder, the Last Chance products sale from the July-December 2021 mini catalog is happening now through January 3, 2022.  All products are while supplies last so be sure to get yours!  In addition, check out the Clearance Rack as we just had a clearance rack refresh of new items.  Again, these are while supplies last and deeply discounted.

Today’s box is the 2nd project in my 12 Projects of Christmas series.  It is a treat box I designed to hold a cocoa bomb.  My particular cocoa bomb fits in a 2 1/4” square treat box.  It is decorated with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.  You can find a video showing how I made these here https://youtu.be/SsXTpISGacY 
The Poinsettia decoration is cut from the Red Velvet Paper using both the outline and the embossing dies from the Poinsettia Dies by Stampin’ Up! The leaves are cut from Pear Pizzazz using the leaves dies in the same way.  Flower center has a trio of Champagne rhinestones.
The box is made from a 9 1/2 x 7 3/4” piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock cut like the template below.  It is matted with five pieces of 2 1/8” square cardstock in pear pizzazz and five pieces of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper cut at 2” square.  The sentiment on the front is stamped from the Poinsettia Petals stamp set in Mossy Meadow and cut with a rectangle die from Beautiful Trees dies.
Here are the measurements and cutting template for the box. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I do appreciate you taking time from your busy day.  Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts.  I hope I've inspired you to make something of your own.  Should you wish to purchase any supplies, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you to my online store.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: