Saturday, December 11, 2021

Snowflake Wishes Cocoa Packet with Greeting Card and Gift Card Pocket

Hello everyone!  Today is Project 9 of the 12 Projects of Christmas.  I have a great gift option for you today.  First off, let me thank Dawn Griffith of Dawn's Stamping Thoughts for the inspiration for this project.  When I saw her make one, I just knew I had to make one with the Snowflake Wishes stamp set.  I love how it turned out and I hope you do too!  Now without further ado, let's get started.


This card holds anything that is 1/2" thick or less so you have quite a few possibilities for treats inside.  My pouch holds a packet of cocoa, Ghirardelli chocolate and a chocolate peppermint stir stick.   

The surprise of the cocoa pouch is that it opens up to a full-size greeting card and a gift card pocket!  You can see how to make this project by clicking here https://youtu.be/XBZttt0RLmA 
Below is the measurements and cutting template for the card and box.  


Supplies:
Pool Party cardstock 9x 8 1/2"
Basic White cardstock for inside sentiment panel 3 3/4 x 5 1/4
Designer Series Paper 2 pieces 3 3/4 x 5 1/4, 2 1/4 x 3 3/4 and 3/4 x 5 1/4 
Ink Pads in Pool Party, Highland Heather, Pacific Point and Versamark
White embossing Powder
Blending Brushes
Stitched Rectangle dies
Snowflake Wishes stamp set
Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine
Pool Party striped grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm so happy you did.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you need to pick up some Stampin' Up supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I'd love to earn your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: