Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Joyful Life Double Flap treat box --Project 7 of the 12 Projects of Christmas 2021

 Before I get started with the project, I want to share that today only, December 8, 2021, is FREE SHIPPING day on orders of $50 or more (pretax) for Stampin' Up!  Click on my shopping cart in the right corner and it will take you directly to my online store where you can enjoy free shipping on all orders  of $50 or more before tax (if you have that--we don't here in Oregon.)  

Now, let's get started with our project!  For today, I have another treat box.  I have to confess, I had intended to use Snowflake Wishes with this project, but it just didn't work out!  The adorable little hedgehog from Joyful Life won out.  I was inspired by Cathryn Themann.  She made a similar project, but her measurements did not fit my treats so I tweaked them to fit my design.  You can watch out I put my box together here: https://youtu.be/cdTtvxfNN2E


You can watch my video on how to make it here 

 
Supplies and Measuresments
Evening Evergreen cardstock 8 1/4 x 5 1/2"  Score and cut according to the template below.
Basic White (for inside flap) 2 x 2 3/4 & Basic White scrap for stamping and diecutting Seasonal Label die approximately 2 1/2 x 3"
Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper 2 7/8 x 2 1/8 in Portrait mode (if directional pattern), 2 pieces 2 7/8 x 5/8 in Portrait, 2 pieces 2 1/8 x 5/8 in Landscape.
finished box size is 3 x 2 1/4 x 3/4"


Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I really appreciate you taking time from your busy day.  Please leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear from you.  If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies you can shop my online store 24/7 by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: