Monday, December 6, 2021

Snowmen Peppermint Bark treat box with Penguin Place

 Hello everyone!  Today is Project 6 of the 12 Projects of Christmas.  I have a special treat box for you today.  When I designed this box I did so with the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Snowmen.  I tried to recreate the snowman on the package and use the Penguin Place bundle.  I was inspired by a video I watched on how to use the Penguin Builder Punch to make a snowman.  I loved it and knew I had to make one of my own.  The Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Snowmen seemed the perfect pairing for my project.  I hope you love it as much as I do.  I'm thinking these will make some really nice teacher gifts, coworker gifts and the box is plenty big enough to drop a gift card inside!  You can see how I created this box by watching the FB live replay on YouTube by clicking here: https://youtu.be/rzT0rkzErpE 




Measurements and supplies:
Real Red cardstock 5 1/4 x 4", scored on all four sides at 1/2"
Real Red cardstock 5 5/16 x 4 1/16, scored on all four sides at 1/2"  Punch finger holes with a 1/2" circle punch on the long sides.
Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4 1/8 x 2 7/8"
Basic White approximately 3 7/8 x 2 5/8--diecut with 3rd largest Scalloped Contour die
Scraps of Basic White for punching and stamping large enough to punch Penguin and stamp scarf
Real Red scrap to punch hat for snowman
Scrap Heartwarming Hugs DSP for hat band
Scrap of Pumpkin Pie for the snowman nose
Inks in Evening Evergreen, Real Red, Smokey Slate and Momento Tuxedo Black
Gingham Ribbon
Wink of Stella
Penguin Place stamp set
Penguin Builder Punch
Snowman Builder Punch for nose
Black fine line marker

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I appreciate you taking time from your busy life to spend it with me.  If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I've used today, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I would love to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

I love this little box! So cute! Such a clever little snowman using the Penguin Builder Punch. And, you always find the neatest candies!