Friday, December 10, 2021

Sweet Little Stockings Birthday card

 Well, here we are at Project 8 of the 12 Projects of Christmas.  We're almost at the end, I'm hoping you are enjoying this series as much as I am.  Today’s project features Sweet Little Stockings and the coordinating Stockings dies which are currently half-price while supplies last.  You can order in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart in the upper right.  

I made two versions of the card using both the kitten and puppy.  I’m not sure which one is my favorite, which one is yours.  Leave a comment and let me know.  To watch how I put this card together, click here https://youtu.be/q7Tqo8ixTIo  Be sure to subscribe to my channel and click the notification bell so you can receive notifications each time I upload a video.  


Here is a look at the inside of the card.  The cat is fussy cut from the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper.  

Supplies and measurements:
Basic Black card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scrap cut to 1/2" by 2 3/4" (I used the Pick a Banner Punch on each end)
Mint Macaron cardstock 5 1/2 x 4 1/4" embossed with the upcoming Gingham Embossing Folder, then cut to 5 1/4 x 4.  
Scrap of Polished Pink for bows
Adhesive Sheets for adhering to Polished Pink cardstock
Scrap of Pattern Party Designer Series Paper, (black and white gingham) die cut with the banner die from the Stockings dies.
Basic White for stamping and die cutting the images
Momento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Heat Tool
Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine
Stampin' Blends in Polished Pink, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake and Light Soft Suede
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Black and White Gingham Ribbon (Colored with Dark Polish Pink Blend)
Turtle Friends stamp set
Sweet Little Stockings stamp set
Stockings Dies
Pick A Banner punch

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I do appreciate you taking a little time from your busy day to spend it with me!  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: