Saturday, December 4, 2021

Classic Cloche Village Project 4 of the 12 Projects of Christmas

 It’s Project 4 of the 12 Projects of Christmas today and we are using the Classic Cloche stamp set and  Cloche dies you Stampin’ Up!  (on sale while supplies last for $14.50).  I do so hope you are enjoying these projects as much as I am.  As a quick reminder check out the last chance sale and the clearance rack in my online store.  Click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

You can watch the FB Live replay over on YouTube here https://youtu.be/nqAsa68-22c  to see how I made these cards.




Supplies and measurements:
Card base for standard A2 in Soft Succulent 5 1/2 x 8 1/2”
Card base for gift card holder in Soft Succulent 5 1/2 x 9 scored at 3 1/4 & 7 1/2”
3rd largest stitched rectangle in Basic White
Ever Eden Designer Series Paper 2 11/16 x 1/2” // 1 5/8 x 5 3/8 (if making gift card holder card base)// 3 3/8 x a hair less than 4 11/16
Evening Evergreen cardstock cut with largest scalloped contour die
Soft suede cardstock 5/16 x 2 3/4
Gold 6x6 specialty cardstock to diecut cloche base.  Use an adhesive sheet on back prior to die cutting.
Stamp pads in Smokey slate, basic gray, Sahara sand, Cherry cobbler and pool party
Thank you for taking time out of your day to spend it with me.  Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.  To order supplies, click on the shopping cart.  I’d really appreciate your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

I love the Cloche set. What a neat card/gift card holder. So clever and talented you are! Thanks for sharing.