Sunday, December 5, 2021

Snow Wonder Snowflake Hugs//Project 5 of the 12 Projects of Christmas

 Happy Saturday everyone.  Today was a busy day spent decorating the Christmas tree with the grandkids and a couple of their friends.  Two littles and four teenagers!  What a fun time we had.  

Today's project features the Snow Wonder stamp set and coordinating Snow Time dies.  What a great bundle to have in your stash, especially if you love snowmen like I do.  The Snow Time dies are currently 20% off so grab them quickly before they sell out.  I have also used the layering diorama dies which I absolutely love.  It really gives some fun layers to the card front and the inside sentiment piece.  You can watch the replay of how I made this card here https://youtu.be/vJReef6FvtQ    I would love it if you would subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any new videos posted or follow me on Facebook at KnT Designs by Teresa where a conduct a live most every Tuesday evening at 7:45 pm PDT.


This is the inside of my card.  It's stenciled with the layering diorama dies and ink blended with Pool Party, Balmy Blue and Misty Moonlight inks.  The sentiment is stamped in Misty Moonlight and the snowflakes are third generation Misty Moonlight ink.
Products used:
Layering Diorama dies
Snow Wonder stamp set
Snow Time dies
Misty Moonlight cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/2 for the card base
3 pieces of Basic White cardstock 3 3/4 x 5 
2 x 3 piece of Misty Moonlight scrap for sentiment
Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper cut at 4 x 5 1/4
Metallic Pearls
Stampin' Blends in Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Smokey Slate, Lt. Pool Party, Shaded Spruce, Dk Balmy Blue, Lt. Misty Moonlight, Lt. Basic Black, Lt. Soft Suede and Color Lifter
Inks in Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight and Craft White
White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!  If you would like to purchase any products, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: