Monday, December 13, 2021

Time of Giving truffle box and gift tag Project 11 of the 12 Projects of Christmas

 Todays project in our 12 Projects of Christmas is a truffle treat box and matching gift tag.  They feature the Time of Giving stamp set and Giving Gifts dies.  Thanks for looking.  You can watch how I put my projects together over on my YouTube channel here https://youtu.be/cMP3AIJnac8 


The finished box size is 2 x 3 1/2 x 1 1/4”.  I stamped all over the cardstock before scoring.  It makes a nicer finish when you do it beforehand.


Here is the cutting template 

We made this matching gift to go along.  I love how this turned out.  Directions are in my video.


Supplies and measurements
Cherry Cobbler cardstock for box 6 1/2 x 7, 2 1/4 x 4 inch for tag
Basic Black cardstock 2 pieces 1 5/8 x 3 1/4 (1 each for the box and tag) I used adhesive sheets on the back to make it easier to adhere.
Basic White Thick 2 1/4 x 4" for the tag
Time of Giving stamp set and Gift of Giving dies
Evergreen Forest 3D embossing folder
Black and White Gingham Ribbon
Cherry Cobbler Ink pad
Evening Evergreen Ink pad

Additional Supplies used for the Blushing Bride box
Blushing Bride cardstock
Silver foil
Blushing Bride ink pad
Gray Granite shimmer ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave me comment and let me know which box is your favorite.  If you would like to shop my online store for supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I would really appreciate your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: