Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Happy Hedgehogs thank you sneak peek

 I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas filled with family and friends.  May your new year be healthy and happy.  Today I will share a card I made with a new bundle being released in the January-June 2022, which will be available to customers beginning January 4th.  It's called Happy Hedgehogs and can be bundled with the Hedgehog Builder punch to save 10%.  I've also used some upcoming designer series paper (DSP) called New Horizons.  This DSP is absolutely stunning and will work for so many types of cards.   I stamped tree image and a butterfly were stamped directly onto the DSP, then I colored the butterfly, leaves and trunk of the tree with Stampin' Blends.  The hedgehog, a butterfly and the Thanks sentiment were stamped on Basic White cardstock in Momento black ink.  You can see how I put this card together by watching my YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/bNQWgPHSfmc 


For the inside of the card, I stamped a sentiment from the Happy Hedgehogs.  I then stamped the toadstool and butterfly in Momento and colored with my blends.  


Supplies and measurements:
Polished Pink cardstock for card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Pansy Petals DSP 4 x 5 1/4"
New Horizons DSP 3 3/4 x 5"
Basic White cardstock for inside 3 5/8 x 4 7/8", extra scrap for stamping images
Special Moments Sale-A-Bration stamp set for outside sentiment
Happy Hedgehogs stamp set and coordinating Hedgehog Builder punch
Stampin' Blends:
Soft Succulent for tree leaves and grass tufts inside
Lt. Evening Evergreen for Grass tufts inside
Polished Pink for toadstool
Lt. Petal Pink for butterfly, hedgehog cheeks and ears
Dk. Calypso Coral for butterfly
Dk. Pale Papaya for butterfly
Lt. Crumb Cake for toadstool stem
Colorlifter for toadstool stem
Ink pads in Soft Suede and Momento Tuxedo Black 

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to drop by my blog.  Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  Click on the shopping cart in the upper right to shop my online store 24/7 for any Stampin' Up! supplies you want/need.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: