Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Pretty Pillowbox Poinsettia table favor/gift card holder/treat box-- Project 12 of the 12 Projects of Christmas 2021

 Well, we've reached the final project for the 12 Projects of Christmas today.  I hope you have enjoyed this series as much as I have.  I have to give credit for the inspiration for my project today to Sherry Roth of Stamped Treasures.  I used her directions to make the treat box and took inspiration from her decorations, but of course, I put my own spin on things.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out and these go together fairly quickly.  You can watch my YouTube video to see how I put these boxes together here https://youtu.be/W4O58KsgrFg 


Inside view which shows how much you can put inside this box.  Inside this particular box I have a peppermint snowflake, two holiday creme de menthe chocolates, and two Merci chocolates.  It also is sized to fit a gift card.  


Finished box size is 4 1/4 x 4 x 1 1/2".  The finished size for the inside box portion is 3 1/2 x 1 1/4 x      1 1/2"



Supplies used: 
Red Velvet Paper
Crumb Cake cs 8 1/2 x 11 (cut two pillowbox dies and a 4 x 6 piece for the inside box portion.  Remaining portion for stamping
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting
Bumblebee cs for flower center
Gold and Rose Gold 6x6 paper
Adhesive sheets
Poinsettia dies
Christmas Season bundle which includes the Seasonal Labels dies
Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine
Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede and Early Espresso ink pads
Real Red Double-stitched satin ribbon
Gold Holly Leaves

Thank you so much for taking time from your busy holiday season to stop by my blog.  I do so appreciate it.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  If you would like to purchase any supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I'd love to earn your business.

I would like to wish everyone a very merry holiday season and a prosperous new year!  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment:

Tracy Grauer said...

Oh! I love how you made this into a nice size little gift bag/box. Beautiful with the poinsettias! Great job on your 12 projects of Christmas! Now on to a new year with a new mini catalog and new products! Enjoy!