Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy Hedgehog birthday sneak peek

 Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you have a wonderful start to the new year.

Today's the second card of my Happy Hedgehog sneak peeks.  This stamp set and the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Special Moments will be available beginning January 4, 2022.  I hope you like it.  I didn't use the hedgehogs on this card at all.  I wanted to show how to make a #simplestamping card using only stamps, ink and paper; along with a Sale-A-Bration product.  In addition, I wanted to show the versatility of the stamp set.  If you have been following me, you will know that #simplestamping is a difficult challenge for me.  This one I think, really meets the parameters.  You can see how I put this card together, along with the card from my post on December 29, 2021, over on my YouTube channel here:  https://youtu.be/bNQWgPHSfmc 


A look at the inside of the card is below.  

 Supplies and measurements:
Pale Papaya cardstock for the card base at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Sale-A-Bration DSP Simply Marbleous 3 x 4"
Basic White 2 3/8 x 3 3/8 main focal image, 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 for inside, 1/2" x 3 1/4" for sentiment strip
Just Jade cardstock 5/8 x 3 3/8"
ink pads in Momento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede, Pale Papaya and Balmy Blue
Stamps Happy Hedgehogs, Special Moments (Sale-A-Bration free item with a $100 purchase) and Sweet as a Peach
Stampin' Blends:
Lt. Soft Suede for tree trunk
Dk. Pale Papaya for flower centers
Balmy Blue for flowers
Just Jade for leaves

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed what you saw and were inspired to make something of your own.  To purchase Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  Be sure to leave me a comment.  You can follow me on Facebook here where I conduct a live card tutorial most Tuesday nights at 7:45 pm PDT  https://www.facebook.com/KnT-Designs-by-Teresa-276658209676338/

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: