Monday, April 29, 2019

Flowering teacup z fold card #simplestamping

Today's card features the Flowering Desert stamp set (148700) and an image from the stamp set found in the February 2019 Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription kit.  It is a Z fold card and stands upright.  I used cajun craze, grapefruit grove and mint macaron card stock to make the base and Z fold of the card.  The focal image is on a piece of whisper white which has been sponged with sponge daubers and the following inks starting from the bottom and working up:  sahara sand, daffodil delight, mango melody, pumpkin pie, cajun craze, flirty flamingo, gorgeous grape, pacific point and night of navy.  I stamped the cacus over the top in mint macaron.  I then stamped the botanical teacup on a piece of whisper white and colored with my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers in light and dark old olive, light flirty flaming, light crumb cake and light and dark calypso coral.  The flowers on the cup are stamped in cajun craze and are also from the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  I then fussy cut the tea cup image out and added to the focal panel with stampin' dimensionals to give it some added depth and interest.  The mint macaron layer on the smaller front panel and the larger back panel are stamped with an image from Flowering Desert to make my own designer series paper to coordinate.  All you need to make this card is stamps, ink and paper which makes it a #simplestamping card. 

I did not put a sentiment on this card as I did not want to detract from the focal panel.  This card was made as a thank card and the sentiment can be found on the inside of the card, hidden from view until the card is opened.

Thank you for taking time from you're busy day to stop by my blog today.  It's very much appreciated.  I hope I've inspired you in some way to do something creative.  If you would like to purchase any of the items I've used today, click on the shopping cart to the right and it will take you directly to my online store.  There you will also find information on how to purchase a prepaid Paper Pumpkin subsription.  If you would like to sign up for a monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription please copy and paste this link into a new tab, not the search bar :  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2109129
Should you need any help, please contact me and I will try to help you through the sign up process.  I would love to earn your business.  Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: