Monday, April 22, 2019

Waterfront Flowering Desert own kind of beautiful #simplestamping

Today's project is a card I designed which features the Waterfront stamp set.  The stamp set was designed with the help of million dollar sales achiever Connie Heisey (146386)  You can do so much with this set to make any kind of scenery easily and quickly just be stamping images here and there.  It also features the Flowering Desert stamp set from the 2019 Occasions catalog (148700).  I used the following ink colors to achieve this picturesque scene:  berry burst, fresh fig, sahara sand, tanquil tide and lemon lime twist for the ground cover.  Mango melody, crushed curry, flirty flamingo, pacific point and night of navy inks for the sunset. 

The sentiment comes from the Flowering Desert stamp set and is stamped in tranquil tide.  For the inside of my card, I stamped the cactus image and flowers in tranquil tide and berry burst also from the Flowering Desert stamp set.  Because this card utilizes only stamps, ink and paper and features at least one of the retiring colors (it actually features four of them), it qualifies for the April #simplestamping challenge issued to demonstrators.  

Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  I'm honored and ask that you leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of the items I've used today, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I would very much appreciate the business. 

I hope you've been inspired today and will have some fun creating a project of your own.  Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: