Monday, April 15, 2019

Coffee Cafe Tic Tac treat holder made with love

Last week I was at my bi-annual paper crafting retreat.  I like to leave pillow gifts each night for the ladies.  We usually have between 6 and 7 total, including myself.  The ladies look forward to finding these gifts on their pillows and I really enjoy being able to do so for them.  I have so much fun ahead of time, planning for and making the gifts.  Usually, I CASE an idea from someone and then make it my own.  This particular gift I made completely from scratch because the idea I had in mind was simply too small for the Tic Tac treats I picked up at the Dollar Tree.  The Tic Tacs came in a pack of three.  They aren't the regular size containers, nor are they the mini size ones that Paper Pixie gets from Amazon either.  So a mid-size container had to have it's very own box....so this is what I came up with.  I love how they turned out.  This treat holder features the Coffee Cafe stamp set (143677) and the matching Coffee Cup framelits (143745).  I did use retired designer series paper, but you could use anything you have on hand and change the colors accordingly to suit your needs.  The treat box is made from pool party cardstock.  After making the two box pieces, I stamped and cut out my dies to piece together my cups.  I then added the completed cup to the top of the box with Tombow multi purpose liquid glue (110755)



I love how they came out.  They were a perfect fit for the treats and the ladies loved them.  Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my blog today.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any items I've used today, or any other Stampin' Up! products, I would appreciate your business.  Simply click on the shopping cart in the upper right, it will take you directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.

Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping!

No comments: