Monday, April 8, 2019

Fable friends encouragement card

Today's project features the Fable Friends stamp set (148670).  Is this bunny not the cutest?  I love it so much.  It reminds me of Peter Rabbit.  I started this project with a card base in crumb cake.  I sponged a little soft suede ink onto the recessed side of the Pine Planks (143708) dynamic embossing folder then placed my card front into the folder on the opposite side and carefully closed the lid prior to running it through my Big Shot (143263).  I then stamped my rabbit in Momento Tuxedo black ink on a piece of whisper white.  I colored him using my Stampin' Blend markers in Pool Party (144605), Crumb Cake (144601)  and Soft Suede (147273).  I used the light Petal Pink for the inside of his ears.  His buttons are Pear basics that I colored with my Blends.  I then cut him out using the Rectangle Stitched framelit dies (148551) and mounted that on a larger rectangle cut from pool party cardstock using the same die set.  The sentiment is stamped in pool party ink and also cut using the rectangle stitched dies.  This is mounted on a larger stitched rectangle which has been cut from a scrap piece of pool party.  The sentiment comes from the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  I combined two of the sentiments from the kit, but you could use anything that you have on hand.  If you aren't familiar with Paper Pumpkin, it's a monthly all inclusive kit subscription.  You can skip a month, suspend your account for several months, cancel at any time and there are no penalties.  Prepaid subscriptions are also available for one month, three months, six months or twelve months.  Each kit includes an exclusive stamp set you won't find anywhere else, ink and all the cardstock and embellishments you'll need to complete the kit.  Your first Paper Pumpkin kit  will include a clear block for mounting your stamps  in addition to everything else.  Should you have questions, please feel free to contact me. 

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to create something.  If you would like to purchase of the products I've used today, please click on the shopping cart to the right.  It will take you directly to my online store.  I would very much appreciate your business. 

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  Thank you for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog.  I'm very grateful.  So long for now, make it a great day and happy stamping!

No comments: