Thursday, April 25, 2019

Vibrant Vases thanks #simplestamping


Today's project is a thank you card I made for customers for shopping with me in March.  It features the Vibrant Vases (148656) stamp set and utilizes only stamps, ink and paper making it a #simplestamping card.  I started with a card base in merry merlot, then added a layer of Wood Textures (144177) designer series paper (DSP).  To that I added my focal image which is a panel of whisper white cut at 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 and layered on another piece of merry merlot cut at 2 3/4" by 4".  This card uses only one stamp set, Vibrant Vases which is a two step stamping set which means, there is no coloring.  For instance, the Vase outline is stamped in tranquil tide and has the leaves in it.  I then stamped the inside of the vase in lemon lime twist.  The flower outline is stamped in fresh fig and the inside of the flowers in merry merlot.  The leaves of the flowers were stamped in tranquil tide as well as the sentiment.  To line things up properly, I used the Stamperatus stamp positioning tool (146276) and was able to make multiples of this card very quickly.

For the inside, I used a piece of the Wood Textures DSP left from the front panel to decorate along the bottom.  The inside sentiment comes from the Flowering Desert (148700) stamp set, but you could just as easily use a sentiment from Vibrant Vases.
I want to thank you for taking time from your busy day to visit my blog.  I appreciate you so much.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products I've used today, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  I would love to earn your business.

Until next time, I hope I've inspired you to do something creative.  Make it a great day and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: