Thursday, April 11, 2019

Glad we’re friends with Incredible Like You #simplestamping

Today's project is an all occasion card.  It features the Incredible Like You stamp set (148708).  I started with a thick whisper white card base.  I stamped the sentiment and tiny flowers in berry burst, the foliage in granny apple green and the large flower in Gorgeous Grape.  I layered a piece of berry burst cardstock to the image which is only 1/8" larger than the focal panel which is cut at 5x 3 3/4".  The stamp set is a two step stamping set so you can easily achieve depth and dimension just by using the stamps.  That makes this a #simplestamping card as all you need are stamps, ink and paper.  Anyone can create this card and make it look really nice.  I love these kinds of stamps.  This is a photopolymer set which means that you can see through the stamps for perfect placement every time.  This card was inspired by Kylie Bertucci, an Austrialian Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by my blog today.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  I hope you have been inspired to CASE my card and/or make another one of your own.  If you would like to purchase any of the products I've used today, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right, it will take you directly to my online store which is open 24/7.  I would really appreciate the business.

Until next time, make it a great day and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: