It's time for a Halloween project now that it's after Labor Day, it's time to get busy planning out those projects and gathering all the supplies we'll need. Today, I have a cute card for those who send out Halloween cards and I'll have a coordinating treat box project for you on Saturday. To see how I've put my projects together, you can watch the video tutorial here on my YouTube channel by clicking this direct link.
Supplies and measurements:
Oh My Fright bundle* 168176 (includes stamps & dies)
Echoes of Detail stamp set 170046 (can be purchased in a bundle* 170049 with hot foil dies)
Christmas Mice stamp set 168415 (can be purchased in a bundle* 168422 with dies)
Basic Gray cardstock for card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" for focal layer
Basic white for stamping/die cutting
Basic Gray two-tone cardstock for tree dies ( I used the darkest side)
Ink Pads: Gray Granite, Crushed Curry, Golden Glow, Bubble Bath, Strawberry Slush, Secret Sea, Basic Gray
Stampin' Blends markers: Bubble Bath
Barely Blush Shimmer Brush 167664
Blending Brushes 160516
Thanks so much for stopping by today. You can purchase all of the supplies I've used today in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart to the right or by clicking the links below.
Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa
Shop these links for the



No comments:
Post a Comment