Sunday, September 13, 2026

Here's to another year birthday card with scalloped gift card pocket

I am so thankful for the new Stampin' Hot Foil system by Stampin' Up! ®   It's so easy to use and adds such beautiful accents to all my projects.  I'm so glad I invested in this brand-new tool.  Have you seen the new hot foil colors?  We have added copper, silver opal, red & green to the lineup.  I'm loving the copper foil for my fall leaves and backgrounds.  My card tonight was inspired by a card I saw Sara Douglas make using this layout and some of the products I've pulled together.  Her card was all about Christmas, but I'm not quite there yet....I still need my fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving projects!  With that being said, let's make a fall card using some new items from the September product releases.  You can follow along with me and make a card of your own using my video tutorial over on my YouTube channel by clicking this direct link.




Supplies and measurements:
Home for Christmas dies 168508 (can be purchased in a bundle* 168509 with stamps)
Notes of Collage 169763 (Sneak peek item coming November 2026)
Pretty Poinsettia 168140 (can be purchased in a bundle* 168147 with dies)
Sweetly Sentimental hot foil dies 170052
Lustrous Leaves bundle* 170559 (includes hot foil dies & decorative masks)
Buffalo Check hot foil die 170590
Reverse hot foil die 170043
Calypso Coral two-tone cardstock 2 pieces each approx 5 1/4" x 6" 
    after hot foiling, cut one to 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Early Espresso cardstock for card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4", inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" & scraps for stamping & hot foiling
Ink Pads: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Golden Glow, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
Blending brushes for ink blending leaves
Glossy Garden Dots 168577
Calypso Coral & Copper Bordered ribbon 168444
Copper Foil 170553
Hot Foil system 170009
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine 149653

Thanks so much for stopping by.  You can purchase all of the items I've used today in my online store.  Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa

Shop these links for the

No comments: