Wow! Did you see all the new products that Stampin' Up!®️launched yesterday? The Radiant Sunflower bundle I'm using in my card today was one of those new products. I do love sunflowers and this bundle is so good. It has additional flowers besides the sunflowers and so it's very versatile for all occasions. I've also used a new die set with squares that coordinate exactly with Spotlight on Nature circle dies. So clever! You can see how I put this card together by watching the video tutorial over on my YouTube channel by clicking this direct link.
Supplies and measurements:
Tile Garden dies 168573 (can be purchased in a bundle* with loosely coordinating stamps)
Radiant Sunflowers bundle* 168352 (includes stamps and dies)
Cajun Craze cardstock for card base 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" & 6 3/4"
Golden Glow two-tone cardstock 4 1/8" x 4 1/8"
Glow of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper (Product of the Month)
1 piece: 1 1/8" x 4 1/8", 1 piece 4 1/8" x 4 1/8, 1 piece 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Cajun Craze two-tone cardstock 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Basic White cardstock for stamping & sentiment label
Calypso Coral & Copper Bordered Ribbon
Linen Thread
Ink Pads: Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Lt Cajun Craze
Crisp Cantaloupe shimmer brush 167766
Metallic Gems 163780
Thanks so much for stopping by today. You can purchase all the items I've used in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart to the right.
Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa
Shop these links for the



No comments:
Post a Comment