Today I've used a sketch card that utilizes scraps you have in your stash. This is a great layout to use with any designer series paper and stamps. It works for all occasions and can be changed up a bit as you will see on Saturday's post. To see how I've put this card together, be sure to watch the video tutorial over on my YouTube channel by clicking this direct link.
Supplies and measurements:
Elegant Leaves bundle* 168303 (includes stamps & dies)
Texture & Tone DSP 168532
4 pieces each 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" (I used two of the patterns)
Luxe Foliage Specialty DSP (September POTM while supplies last)
4 pieces each 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" (I used two of the three patterns)
Pecan Pie cardstock for card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock
1 piece 4 1/8" x 5 3/8", 1 piece 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" (may need to trim slightly), inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" & scraps for stamping
Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" (may need to trim slightly)
Scrap of Mossy Meadow two-tone cardstock
scrap of Old Olive two-tone cardstock
Ink Pads: Pecan Pie, Crisp Cantaloupe, Petal Pink, Secret Sea
Gold Dots 168467
Secret Sea & gold satin ribbon 168317
I hope you will give this layout a try. Be sure to check back on Saturday morning as I post the second card I made using this layout but altering it slightly for a different look. You will find all the supplies I've used today in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart to the right. Also, beginning today, through September 18th MT, select stamps are on sale at 15%.
Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa
*Purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined. You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount. When purchasing Last Chance items; be sure to check if the individual piece prices are discounted. Individual piece prices may be less expensive if the discounts are deep enough.
Shop these links for the



No comments:
Post a Comment