Sunday, September 20, 2026

You're a blessing to me fall mice with pumpkin

Hello all and I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to my oldest granddaughter!  What a lovely couple of days we have had here in the Pacific Northwest these past few days!  Beautiful fall days, gorgeous sunsets and a wonderful night sky with the moon in first quarter phase.  I have been loving every minute of this weather!  It's definitely my favorite time of the year.  

But enough about that, let's get to our project for today.  I have used the Stampin' Hot Foil system and the buffalo check hot foil die to make the background setting for my scene.  I'm loving this particular background die and the foil!  It adds such a WOW! factor to your projects.  I wanted to make a cute fall card with the Christmas Mice and Painted Pumpkins bundles.  I took a card sketch, modified it slightly and came up with this card.  I do love how it turned out.  Although, I did use quite a bit of different products all together, I think it's definitely a unique card.  The layout sketch is an easy one to follow, I hope you'll give it a try.  To see the video tutorial over on my YouTube channel, click this direct link.




Supplies and measurements:
Christmas Mice bundle* 168422 (includes stamps & dies)
Painted Pumpkins bundle* 168349 (includes stamps, dies & decorative masks)
Scalloped Blooms bundle* 167639 (includes sentiment stamps and scalloped circle dies)
Filled with Sweetness dies 167474 (sentiment label only) (can be purchased in a bundle with stamps)
Buffalo Check Hot Foil die 170590
Gold foil 170066
Cajun Craze cardstock for card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Golden Glow two-tone cardstock (dark side) 5" x 6"
Basic White for circle die cut and for stamping images & sentiment tag, inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Scrap of Cajun Craze for scalloped circle die
Blackberry Bliss cardstock 2 1/2" x 4"
Autumn Opulence DSP 2 1/4" x 3 3/4", cut into three 3/4" x 3 3/4" strips
Blending brushes 160518
Ink Pads: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Golden Glow, Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends markers: Golden Glow, Cajun Craze, Barely Blush, Crumb Cake, 
linen thread colored with cajun craze ink OR retired natural tones linen thread 164071 in Copper Clay
Painted Patch Dots 168443

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I really appreciate you taking time from your busy day to spend a little with me!

Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa

*Purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.  When purchasing Last Chance items; be sure to check if the individual piece prices are discounted.  Individual piece prices may be less expensive if the discounts are deep enough.

Shop these links for the

No comments: