Saturday, September 19, 2026

Grateful for you sketch card for scraps with Autumn Opulence

For my card today, I took the sketch I used on Wednesday and altered it slightly to make this card.  After I made the sending caring thoughts card, I looked over at the layout and wondered if I could fit the Scalloped Christmas Cheer dies in that center section.  My original thought was to use the second largest die; however, it was just too big for the space so I grabbed the next one down.  It was a little small but then I thought, what if I use a rectangular piece of dsp to fill the center.  How would that same 2 5/8" high piece work along with a 4" wide measurement?  The Scalloped Christmas Cheer die fit that measurement perfectly!  I then decided to cut the inside rectangle on the scalloped in a different color to add more interest.  I do love how this turned out!  Of course, you can use this layout for any season, occasion with any papers and stamps!  Let's see what you make.  Share with me over on my Facebook social page at kntdesigns stampers group social.  To watch the video tutorial replay over on my YouTube channel, click this direct link.




Supplies and measurements:  
Autumn Opulence Specialty DSP 168336
    2 pieces each of three designs, each piece cut to 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"
    1 piece 2 5/8" x 4"
    1 piece 1/2" x 3 3/4" for inside layer, trim to fit
    various ephemera cut outs from the dsp
Soiree Salutations 168337
Three Banner Punch 167050
Scalloped Christmas Cheer dies 168544 (3rd largest)
Very Vanilla cardstock
    4 1/8" x 5 3/8", 3rd largest scalloped die trimmed to approx. 1 1/4" x 2 3/4"    
    inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Petal Pink two-tone cardstock (lighter side) scrap for sentiment label
Gold dots 168467
Blackberry Bliss ink pad

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I appreciate it more than you know!  
Until next time; be happy, good health to you and happy stamping!
Teresa

*Purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.  When purchasing Last Chance items; be sure to check if the individual piece prices are discounted.  Individual piece prices may be less expensive if the discounts are deep enough.

Shop these links for the


No comments: