Thursday, May 18, 2023

Coffee (and croissants) With Friends sketch card

 Coffee With Friends is my featured Stampin’ Up! product this week.  I made two cards and showed three others during my live on Wednesday night.  For this card I used a Short Cut Card sketch by Marisa Alvarez of kitchentablestamper.com.  You can watch the video replay HERE:

I tried to show how you can use this stamp set for things other than coffee cards.  I hope you like the inspiration.  To order any products I've used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  It will take you to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  Be sure to watch the video for three additional cards.  



Supplies and Measurements:
Coffee With Friends stamp set
Exposed Brick 3D embossing folder
Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder
Stylish Shapes dies
2" circle punch
Thick Basic White cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4"
Glorious Gingham DSP, Berry Burst pattern three pieces
    2 1/4 x 4 3/4", 3/4" x 4" and 1/2 x 3 3/4"
Fresh Freesia scrap for die cutting
Baker's Twine Essential pack, white twine colored with Lt Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blend alcohol marker
Pecan Pie ink pad
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Tinsel Gems three-pack
Stampin' Blends: Berry Burst, Fresh Freesia, Pecan Pie, Lt Smokey Slate

I hope you have enjoyed this project and are inspired to use the sketch.  It makes card making go much faster and I thank Marisa Alvarez for providing it!  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa
Pecan Pie cardstock, 2 1/4" 3 3/4"
Basic White for stamping and die cutting


No comments: