Thursday, May 11, 2023

Bright and Beautiful Cheerful Daisies card

 Welcome to a beautifully sunny day her in the Pacific Northwest Oregon!  So glad to have some sunshine!  Today’s card just happens to also be bright and beautiful…  This week I am featuring the Cheerful Daisies stamp and die bundle from the newly released 2023-24 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog.  You will find these products on pages 110-111.  So far, I haven’t purchased the Designer Series Paper that coordinates with this bundle.  For this card I paired it with the Bright and Beautiful 6x6 Paper pack.  I love the patterns and colors in this particular pack.  They’re so cheerful and bright, they just make me smile.  To see how I’ve put this card together, be sure to watch the video replay on my YouTube channel HERE.  Be sure to subscribe while you’re there so you don’t miss any videos I upload.  To purchase the Cheerful Daisies bundle in my online store, click here:



Measurements and Supplies:
Cheerful Daisies bundle (stamps and dies)
Wonderful Thoughts bundle (stamps and dies) for outside sentiment
Bright and Beautiful DSP, 4 x 5 1/4" & 3/4 x 4" for inside layer
Blueberry Bushel cardstock  5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4" & 1 1/2 x 4"
Basic White cardstock for inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" & scraps for stamping images and sentiment
Ink Pads: Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss, Moody Mauve, Lemon Lime Twist and Blueberry Bushel
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss or the mini machine for die cutting

Well, that's all I have for you today!  Be sure to check back on Saturday for my next card using the Cheerful Daisies bundle.  Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: