Saturday, May 27, 2023

Country Bouquet double flap treat box

 For today’s post, I have a treat box for you.  I was making treat boxes for my granddaughter’s ballet and tap friends, and decided I should make one for you using the featured products this week, Country Bouquet stamp set and coordinating punch.  I hope you like it and will give it a try.  You can watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:




Measurements and Supplies: 
Country Bouquet stamp set and coordinating Country Bouquet punch
Bubble Bath cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/4"
    score on 8 1/4" side at 2 1/4 & 3", rotate 180 degrees and score again at 2 1/4 & 3"
    score on 5 1/2 side at 4 1/4 & 5", rotate 180 degrees and score again at 4 1/4 & 5"
Basic White cardstock (2 pieces) 2 1/6 x 2 13/16" OR 2 x 2 3/4" depending on how large you like your     margins
Basic White cardstock scraps for stamping and punch images, 
    strips work best, 7/8" wide for leaves, 1 1/4" wide for hearts
Ink Pads: Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lime Twist
Blending Brush
Iridescent Pearls
Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack (Bubble Bath)
Lt. Berry Burst Stampin' Blends alcohol marker for coloring the ribbon
Velcro Dot or magnet for closing the box (I used a 3/16" thin clear Velcro fastener)

Well, that's all I have for today.  I hope to see you back here next week.  To order your Stampin' Up! supplies, shop my online store here: https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2109129 or click the shopping cart in the upper right.  I really would appreciate your business!

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: