Saturday, May 13, 2023

Cheerful Daisies, Petal Park birthday card

 Happy Saturday everyone!  It’s supposed to be quite warm here today.  We’ve had some very nice weather the past few days.  I’ve really been enjoying some time on the deck soaking in the Vitamin D.  For my card today, I am mixing Petal Park and the Cheerful Daisies bundle.  My favorite stamps in Petal Park are those two step leaf arrangements.  I couldn’t wait to try them with the daisies.  They set the die cut daisies off perfectly.  I hope you are inspired to make something with your Daisy stamp set or you can purchase this bundle in my online store if you need it here:

You can watch the video replay of my live card tutorial over on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Cheerful Daisies stamp and die bundle
Moody Mauve cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the middle at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock, 3 3/4 x 5 " for card front layer, 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" for inside layer, scrape for flower centers
Bubble Bath cardstock for flowers
Moody Mauve cardstock for flowers
2023-25 In Color Dots
Ink Pads: Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Moody Mauve, Crushed Curry, Bubble Bath
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
Stampin' Blends: Dk Bubble Bath, Lt Lemon Lolly
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

I hope you have enjoyed the projects this week using Cheerful Daisies.  I should be back next week, until then; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: