Thursday, May 25, 2023

Country Bouquet meets Layering Leaves and Countryside Corners Mashup

 Hello and Happy Thursday everyone!  I’m so glad you stopped by my blog.  This week I’m featuring Country Bouquet and the coordinating punch.  I wanted to show how you can use this set for cards other than Valentines Day.  Here is my first project.  To see how I’ve put this card together and get some tips on using the Countryside Corners, watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Country Bouquet stamp set
Countryside Corners bundle (stamp & coordinating die set)
Layering Leaves Stamp set
Bough Punch
Very Vanilla thick cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the middle at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla Cardstock, 3 3/4 x 5 ", scraps for stamping and die cutting, 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" for inside layer and scrap approximately 2 x 3 1/2" for center die cut
Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper 4 1/8 x 5 3/8"
Ink Pads: Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie
Real Red and Burlap Ribbon Combo pack

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I've inspired you to pull out this set if you have it.  If you need to order it, be sure to click here for my online Stampin' Up! store: https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2109129 OR click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!



No comments: