Saturday, May 20, 2023

Coffee With Friends landscape easel card

 As soon as I saw the Coffee and Friends stamp set in the new annual catalog, I knew I had to add it to my collection.  It arrived last Thursday and I couldn't wait to ink it up!  I am so happy to have Lost Lagoon back in the color refresh!  Here I paired it with Pool Party and I love how they look together.  I love how this card came together!  It turned out better than I imagined when I started.  The scalloped contour die cut really looks good with the new Nested Essentials dies.  Be sure to check these out in the 2023-2024 Stampin' Up! Annual catalog on pages 166 & 165 respectively.  Today’s card is an easel card and they are really simple to put together.  Be sure to watch the video replay HERE:






Measurements and Supplies:
Coffee With Friends stamp set
Nested Essentials dies
Exposed Brick 3 D embossing folder
Scalloped Contour dies
linen thread
Tinsel Gems three-pack
Thick basic white cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 2 1/8" & 5 1/2"
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting 
Lost Lagoon cardstock, 4 x 5 1/4" & 2 x 5 1/4"
Pool Party cardstock, 4 1/2 x 3 1/4" (approx)
Lost Lagoon ink pad & Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
Stampin' Blends--See photo above

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, be sure to click on the shopping cart in the upper right, it will take you to my online store where you can order 24/7.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa




No comments: