Saturday, May 6, 2023

Sending You a Warm Oceanfront Hello

 This week’s featured product is the Circle Sayings bundle and I’ve paired it with Oceanfront.  These two were made to go together in my opinion.  It is so simple to stamp a beautiful ocean scene and then paired with the sentiment circle from Circle Sayings, it becomes a WOW card.  Quick and simple to put together!   To see how I put this card together, watch the video replay on my YouTube channel HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:
Circle Sayings bundle (stamp set and 2 3/8" Circle Punch)
Oceanfront
Stylish Shapes dies
Azure Afternoon cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock for outside 3 3/4 x 5 "
Basic White cardstock for inside layer 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
Azure Afternoon scrap for circle die cut
Basic White scrap for circle punch and shells
Ink Pads: Azure Afternoon, Boho Blue, Crumb Cake, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat, Lemon Lolly
Stampin' Blends: Lt. Boho Blue, Lt. Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Color Lifter
Linen Thread
Mini Blending Brushes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I do so appreciate it.  You can shop my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies 24/7 here.  Thank you in advance for your order!  It helps my little business keep running smoothly.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: