Saturday, January 7, 2023

Adorable Owls Rays of Light

 Today’s card was the first card I envisioned when I saw this set.  I love how it turned out and can be used for any occasion just by changing the sentiment and using different owl from the set.  It features the adorable owls, along with Rays of Light and Framed Florets.  The color pallet, along with the images make for very timing card in my opinion.  To see how I put this card together, watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:


Inside layer:
Card and coordinating envelope:
Measurements and Supplies:
Rays of Light background stamp
Adorable Owls (SAB free choice $50 level through February, 2023.)
Framed Florets bundle (includes stamps and coordinating dies)
Perched In a Tree stamp set and coordinating Aspen Tree dies
Beautiful Shapes dies (to cut sentiment, optional)
Polished Pink cardstock, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in half at 4 1/4"
Basic White cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2", stamped then cut to 4 x 5 1/4"
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images
Soft Suede scrap of cardstock for tree branch
Adhesive-backed Milky dots
Blending Brushes
Ink Pads: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Polished Pink, Orchid Oasis, Garden Green,          Momento black
Stampin' Blends: Polished Pink, Smokey Slate, Gray Granite, Lt Orchid Oasis, Lt Pumpkin Pie, Lt Petal Pink, Lt Soft Succulent
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
masking paper

Thank you for stopping by today.  You can purchase any Stampin' Up! supplies in my online store by clicking on the shopping cart to the right.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: