Saturday, January 28, 2023

Celebrate and Share A Milkshake with a Friendly Gnome

 For my second card using the Share a Milkshake bundle I couldn't resist throwing in the Friendly Gnomes stamp set to go along.  I've actually made this card with my grandson's birthday in mind.  It's on March 18, so I decided a Granny Apple Green along with Balmy Blue would be perfect for him as these are his two favorite colors and definitely goes along with a little St. Patrick's Day vibe.  I do love how it turned out.  I'm sure he will love it.  To watch how I put this card together, check out my YouTube channel for the replay HERE:




Measurements and Supplies:
Friendly Gnomes
Share A Milkshake stamps and die bundle
Stitched With Whimsy dies (optional)
Dandy Designs DSP (Sale a-bration free gift with a $100 purchase through February, 2023)
    4 x 5 1/4"
Balmy Blue card base, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored in the middle at 4 1/4"
Basic White for stamping and die cutting
Ink Pads in Memento black, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue and Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends markers in Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Lt Crumb Cake, Lt Mango Melody (retired) OR Dk. Daffodil Delight, SU 800 (Medium Lt Natural Tones combo), Bronze, Lt. Pale Papaya
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I truly appreciate you taking time from your busy day.  To shop my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  Thank you in advance for supporting my small business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa



No comments: