Thursday, January 12, 2023

Friendly Gnomes sending happy thoughts

 Today I have a Friendly Gnomes card for you.  I really loved the gnomes we had in the July-December 2022 mini catalog, but alas they were retired.....oh wait, now we have a new gnome stamp set called Friendly Gnomes.  I tried a design style a little outside my comfort zone, but I do like how it turned out.  To see how I put this card together, you can watch the replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:




Measurements and Supplies:
Friendly Gnomes stamp set
Stitched with Whimsey dies (second largest rectangle)
Tailor Made Tags dies (second largest)
Card Base of Mango Melody card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in half at 4 1/2"
Basic White card stock, 4 x 5 1/4", 3/4 x 3", and for inside 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper (three pieces each 1" x 3 1/2" and 1/2" x 2 3/4" for inside)
Scraps of Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images
Blending Brushes
Happy Labels Pick a Punch (for sentiment strip)
Essentials Twine Combo pack (crumb cake)
Rustic Metallic Dots
Iridescent Pearls basic jewels
Pebbles enamel shapes (on clearance $3 while supplies last)
Ink Pads: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Momento Black
Stampin' Blends markers: Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Mango Melody (retired) OR Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Lt So Saffron, Lt Soft Suede and SU 900 (lights natural tones)
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen (for window on mushroom house and the mushroom cap)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I do appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! supplies, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I would be ever so appreciative of your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: