Thursday, January 19, 2023

I love hanging out Love Cats card

 Today's project is the first card we made during the live Wednesday evening.  It uses minimal supplies and is quite easy to create.  I hope you will give it a try.  To watch how I put this card together, you can watch the replay HERE:  over on FB.  I was unable to download the video this week to upload to YouTube.  




Measurements and Supplies:
Love Cats stamp set
Give It A Whirl dies (or any small heart dies you have)
Balmy Blue cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", score in the middle at 4 1/4"
Sweet Sorbet cardstock 3 7/8 x 5 1/8"
Basic White cardstock 3 3/4 x 5"
Country Gingham Designer Series Paper (pattern paper) 1 1/2 x 3 3/4"
Scrap White for stamping and fussy cutting
Scraps of Balmy Blue and Sweet Sorbet (to cut heart embellishments)
Inside pieces:
    Basic White 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
    Country Gingham 2 1/2 x 1/2"
2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Stamperatus stamp positioning tool

Thank you for stopping by today.  I really appreciate it.  If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! supplies that I've used, click on the shopping cart in the upper right and it will take you to my online store.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: