Thursday, January 5, 2023

xoxo Adorable Owls heart card

 Happy New Year and welcome back to my blog.  I took a longer vacation than I planned as I ended up sick over the holidays.  I’m better and really ready to get back into things.  Today we’re playing with some new products from the Stampin’ Up! January-April 2023 mini catalog and Sale a-Bration brochure.  Sale a-bration (SAB) lasts January 5, February 28, 2023, and is the best time to shop for Stampin' Up! supplies as you can earn free merchandise exclusive to this promotion with each $50 increment of supplies you purchase.  There is no limit to the free items you can earn in a single order nor any limit to the orders you can place to earn free items.  I hope you like what I’ve created for you.  To watch how I put this card together, you can see the replay on my YouTube channel HERE:




Measurements and supplies:
Adorable Owls stamp set (SAB free choice with $50 purchase thru February 2023)
Heart Punch Pack
Give It A Whirl Dies (for three stitched heart die cuts)
Leaf Fall Embossing Folder (texture on Fresh Freesia heart)
Celebrate with Tags (sentiment and inside hearts)
Beautifully Happy (SAB stamp set choice with $100 purchase through February 2023)
Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper (SAB free choice with a $100 purchase through February 2023)
    4 x 5 1/4" and 1/2" by 3 5/8" 
Scrap of Basic White cardstock
Scrap of Blackberry Bliss cardstock
Blackberry Bliss card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored in half at 4 1/4"
Inks:  Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Memento Black
Inside cardstock, Basic White 3 5/8 x 4 7/8"
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Lt Pool Party, Lt Calypso Coral
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: