Saturday, January 21, 2023

Love Cats slide and lock treat box

 Hello and happy Saturday!  So glad you are here.  The project I have for you today is a slide and lock box I cased from Brenda Quintana.  I've used her measurements to make the box, then decorated it using Love Cats.  I hope you like how easy this box is to make.  Thank you Brenda for the inspiration!  These boxes can be made and used for any occasion using all kinds different stamp sets.  

You can watch the video replay over on my YouTube channel HERE: to see how I put the box together. 




Template at the bottom of post.  The site is preventing me from uploading the photo where I want it.  Sorry about that.

Measurements and Supplies:  
Love Cats stamp set
Black and White Gingham ribbon
Heart Pearls
Stampin' Blends: Dk Poppy Parade, Dk. Petal Pink and Lt. So Saffron
Memento Black ink, Poppy Parade ink 
Tahitian Tide cardstock 3 1/2 x 10 1/2"
    Score on long side at 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2 & 10"
    Score on short side at 1 1/4", rotate 180°, score again at 1 1/4" inches
4 pieces Basic Black cardstock cut at 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
1 piece Basic White cardstock cut at 2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
1 piece Basic White cardstock cut at 3/4 x 2 1/2"
Stamperatus stamp positioning tool

Thank you for stopping by today.  I do so appreciate it.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  To shop my Stampin' Up! online store for these products or any others, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I would be so grateful for your business.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: