Thursday, January 26, 2023

Life is Sweeter Gate Fold card using Share A Milkshake

 Today's card is a sweet project!  I love the new Share A Milkshake bundle from Stampin' Up!  It makes such fun cards that anyone would love to receive.  It also features one of my favorite color combinations in pinks and browns.  To see how I put this project together, head on over to my YouTube channel and watch the video replay HERE:





Measurements and Supplies:
Scalloped Contour dies
Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper (Sale a-bration gift choice with $50 purchase thru Feb. 2023)
Share A Milkshake bundle (stamps and dies)
Happy Labels Pick a Punch (sentiment strip)
Cane Weave 3D embossing folder
Soft Suede cardstock (cs) 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 2 1/2 and 6 3/4"
Basic White for stamping and die cutting
Basic White sentiment strip 7/8 x 2 3/4, punched on each end with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch
Basic White inside layer 2 5/8 x 3 15/16"
Ink Pads: Petal Pink, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Polished Pink and Real Red
Stampin' Write Marker, Soft Suede
Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  If you would like to support my small business by shopping in my online Stampin' Up! store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I would so appreciate it.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: