Monday, August 26, 2024

Frosted Forest Masculine Thinking of You/Birthday card

 Hello everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  For the kids here in Sheridan, this is the last week of summer vacation.  I plan to soak up the most of it with our grandkids and spend some time at the beach this week.  The weather is supposed to be nice, but often when it's nice here at home, it's not so nice at the beach.  Hopefully, we'll have good enough weather to play in the sand. 

Now onto my card for today.  I made the original card you see here for my husband for our 44th wedding anniversary last Friday.  When I made the card during my YouTube live, I switched out the inside sentiment for a birthday card.  Either way, the design works well without changing the sentiment on the front.  I do love how it turned out.  You can watch the YouTube replay to see how I put the card together.




Supplies & Measurements:
Frosted Forest bundle 164137* (includes stamps 164344,  dies 164136 & masks 164350) **
In The Grove bundle 163512* (includes stamps 164459 & dies 163511)
Thoughtful Journey DSP, 4 x 5 1/4"
Basic White cardstock for stamping/die cutting, inside piece 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Pretty Peacock cardstock for card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4"
Old Olive cardstock for die cutting trees
Ink Pads: Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock, Gray Granite, Wild Wheat
Blending Brushes
Adhesive-backed Dragonflies & Birds, 162743
Basic White Medium Envelopes

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I do so appreciate you taking time from your busy day to spend a little with me.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: