Saturday, August 24, 2024

Thinking of You Fall wagon scenery with Frosted Forest

 Hello and happy Saturday.  Today I have a mish mash of products I've used for my fall card.  I love how Stampin' Up! provides so many products that coordinate so well together for endless possibilities in my crafting.  I hope you'll take the time to watch the video replay of how I put this card together.  I did forget to add the sentiment during the video, but I've photographed the card with the sentiment so you can see how it was intended to fit on the card.  I hope you enjoy it.  You can watch the video replay here on YouTube. 




Supplies & Measurements:
Frosted Forest bundle 164137* (includes stamps 164344,  dies 164136 & masks 164350)**
Rustic Crate stamps 162265 & dies 162267
Filled With Fun bundle 163561* (includes stamps 163557 & dies 163560) **
Thoughtful Journey DSP 163303 4 x 5 1/4" 
Card base in Early Espresso cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Silver Foil scrap
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie & Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Lt Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Lt Cajun Craze, Lt Misty Moonlight, Lt Pool Party, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Lt Daffodil Delight & Lt Wild Wheat
2023-2025 In Color Opaque Sparkle Dots 163782
Greetings of the Season die 164112 (can be purchased in a bundle* with sentiment stamps 164113) **

I hope you will look through your stash and see what will coordinate well together and make a very special card for a friend and/or loved one.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

**Online Exclusives items can be while supplies last.  If they are in the store, they are available for purchase.  If they say Currently Unavailable, the stock will be replenished.  If they are no longer in the store, unfortunately, they will not return. 

No comments: