Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Frosted Forest Birthday Wishes

 I'm back this week to share some cards made using the Frosted Forest bundle by Stampin' Up!  For my card today, I've paired it with a fox from In The Grove.  I was looking for a small animal to fit in my wintery scene and this one worked great!  To see the video replay on how I put my card together, please hop on over to my YouTube channel and watch as I walk you step-by-step through the process.




Supplies & Measurements:
Frosted Forest bundle 164137* (includes stamps 164344,  dies 164136 & masks 164350) **
In The Grove bundle 163512* (includes stamps 164459 & dies 163511)
Boho Blue cardstock for card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in center at 4 1/4"
Night of Navy cardstock 4 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Thoughtful Journey DSP 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Basic White cardstock 3 7/8" x 4 7/8" for inside & scraps for die cutting
Early Espresso cardstock scrap for die cutting
Ink Pads: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush 141897

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule to share a little with me.  To order your Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, simply click on the shopping cart in the upper right.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

**Online Exclusives items can be while supplies last.  If they are in the store, they are available for purchase.  If they say Currently Unavailable, the stock will be replenished.  If they are no longer in the store, unfortunately, they will not return. 

No comments: