Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Playful Ghosts Trio Trick or Treat card

Hello everyone, if you've been wondering where I've been this past week, my schedule was revamped due to an internet outage last week.  As I was planning a live holiday catalog unboxing, I moved that live to Thursday.  As I hadn't actually created any content, there wasn't really anything to post.....

Which brings me to this week where my featured product of the week is the Playful Ghost cling rubber stamp set by Stampin' Up!  I love these three adorable ghosts masquerading in their Halloween costumes.  They're just so adorable.  I hope you enjoy what I have made for you with them.  My focus at the moment will be more treat packaging than cards.  I don't really send Halloween cards out, but I definitely give out treats.  Of course, any of the treat packaging can be changed to suit whatever holiday or occasion you need it to.  To see how I've put my card together for today, be sure to watch the video replay over on YouTube.




Measurements & Supplies:
Playful Ghosts stamp set 164366***
Modern Label Punch 162234
Card base in Peach Pie cardstock, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored in the center at 4 1/4"
Basic Black cardstock 3" x 5 1/2"
Basic White cardstock for punching three labels, & inside layer 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Simply Zinnia Designer Series Paper, Purple pattern, 2 3/4" x 5 1/2"***
2023-2025 In Color Jute Trim 161637
Pecan Pie & Clear Ribboned Dots 164204***
Stampin' Blends alcohol markers: Peach Pie, Dk Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lolly, Wild Wheat, Highland Heather, Lt Basic Black, Dk Smoky Slate, Lt Petal Pink, Crumb Cake
Ink Pads: Memento Tuxedo Black

Inside Sentiment only (completely optional)
Ink Pads: Gorgeous Grape, Peach Pie 
More Than Autumn stamps 164228 (be sure to get the bundle* 164076, if you're purchasing)
Potions & Spells stamps 164365 (be sure to get the bundle* 164357, if you're purchasing) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  The September-December (aka holiday) mini catalog went live today.  Be sure to check out all the new items and grab your favorites before they sell out.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy & happy stamping!
Teresa

*purchasing bundles saves 10% over the individual piece prices when combined.  You must use the bundle item code for the 10% bundle discount.

**Online Exclusives items can be while supplies last.  If they are in the store, they are available for purchase.  If they say Currently Unavailable, the stock will be replenished.  If they are no longer in the store, unfortunately, they will not return. 


No comments: