Thursday, November 10, 2022

Yeti to Party Hot Chocolate Card/treat packet, #4 of the 12 Projects of Christmas

 Happy Thursday!   The project I have for you today actually came about after I created the project I will be sharing with you on Saturday.  I made the treat box, then decided I need this card/cocoa pocket to go with it.  I hope you like what you see and are inspired to make some to gift to your family and friends.  To see how I put this project together, be sure to watch the replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:





Supplies and Measurements:

Yeti to Party Stamp Set (Coordinating Yeti dies--retired)
Love You More than Dies
Celebration Tags Dies OR Basic White CS 2 5/8 x 1 3/8"
Heart Pearls
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
Balmy Blue Double Stitched Ribbon
Stampin' Blends markers: Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flaming, Dk Soft Suede, Lt Crumb Cake, Color Lifter
Ink Pads: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede & Balmy Blue
Poppy Parade Cardstock (CS) 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/16" from each end on the 8 1/2" side
Poppy Parade CS 3 1/4 x 5 1/2", scored on the 3 1/4" side at 2 1/2 & 2 7/8"
    turn 1/4" clockwise and score on 5 1/2" side at 4 3/4 & 4 7/8, flip 180 degrees and score again at
     4 3/4 & 4 7/8" (see template)
Basic White CS for inside layer, 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
Basic White for stamping and die cutting
Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper, two (2) pieces
    One (1) piece 3 3/4 x 5 1/4" for outside
    One (1) piece 3 3/4 x 2 1/4" for inside
Soft Suede CS for die cutting 

Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my blog!  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to here from you.  To order any Stampin' Up! supplies, click the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd be ever so appreciative of your business.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: