Saturday, November 12, 2022

Yeti to Party cocoa sprinkles gift box, #5 of the 12 Projects of Christmas

 Hello everyone!  Today's project is #5 in the 12 Projects of Christmas series for 2022.  I am so excited to share the project I have for you today!  I found some cute hot cocoa sprinkles in my local grocery store earlier this month and couldn't wait to make up a treat box for them.  I hope you love the project as much as I do.  To see how I've put this gift box together, be sure to watch the replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:





Supplies and Measurements: 
Yeti to Party stamp set (Yeti dies if you purchased in September, otherwise retired)
Love You More Than dies (Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog 152698)
Celebration Tags dies or White CS cut to 2 5/8 x 1 3/8" for sentiment
Fine Sparkle Gems
Poppy Parade CS 9 1/2 x 8 1/2, score on 9 1/2" side at 2, 6 3/4 & 8 3/4"
    rotate clockwise 1/4 turn, score on 8 1/2" side at 2, 4, 6 & 8"
Basic White CS for stamping & die cutting images
Soft Suede CS for die cutting the word Chocolate twice
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
Balmy blue double Stitched Ribbon (optional for top of box)
Stampin' Blends markers: Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Dk soft Suede, Lt Crumb Cake & Color Lifter
Ink Pads: Memento Black, Poppy Parade
Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper (patterned paper)
    three (3) 1 7/8 x 4 5/8" and one (1) 1 7/8 x 1 7/8"

Thank you for stopping by today!  I'd love to hear from you, please leave me a comment.  If you would like to order Stampin' Up! Supplies from my online store, be sure to click the shopping cart in the upper right corner.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: