Saturday, November 26, 2022

Snowman Magic Cracker Treat box, 9th in the 12 Projects of Christmas 2022

 I sure hope everyone survived Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday shopping.  I had such a good time!  It's a tradition for my mom and I to get up early each Black Friday and spend the day together shopping, having lunch and just enjoying each other's company.  We've missed a handful of years, but we both look forward to our time together each year.  

Today's project was inspired by Tami White.  I figured out my own measurements for the box to fit the treats I wanted to put in them.  The Snowman treats I found at my local Home Goods store.  The brand is LaSuissa, made in Italy, milk chocolate filled with cocoa cream.  I myself am more of a dark chocolate fan, but I couldn't pass up those little snowmen for this project.  To see how I've put it together, be sure to watch my YouTube channel replay HERE:



This is the template of how each piece should look when you die cut them.  Be sure to trim 1/8” or so off each end piece of the white as shown in the video.


Measurements and supplies:

Snowman Magic stamp set
Cracker and Treat Box dies
Shimmer or Basic White cardstock, 2 5/8 x 5
Basic Black cardstock, 2 1/4 x 5"
Scraps of Basic White for scarf and holly
Ink Pads: Memento Black, Shaded Spruce and any color for scarf (Sweet Sorbet)
Stampin' Blends in Lt. Pumpkin Pie and Lt. Cherry Cobbler
Silver Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by!  If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa





No comments: