Thursday, November 24, 2022

Snowman Magic Faux Step Fold card, 8th in the 12 Projects of Christmas 2022

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful time with family and/or friends.  I am spending Thanksgiving with my husband and oldest granddaughter today.  

Today's project is a Faux Step Fold card and I really am pleased with the way it can easily sit on the mantle for display all holiday season long.   To see how I've put my card together, head on over to my YouTube channel HERE:







Measurements and Supplies:
Snowman Magic bundle (includes stamps and Snowman dies)
Wintry 3D embossing folder
Texture Chic Designer Series Paper
    for narrow card: 2 1/4 x 4 3/8" OR for wider card 2 3/4 x 4 3/8"
Pool Party cardstock for card base 4 1/4 x 11", Score at 4 1/2, 9 & 10" on long side
Petal Pink cardstock 8 1/2 x 2 1/2" for narrow card OR 8 1/2 x 3" for wider card, score either piece at 3"
Evening Evergreen cardstock 3 x 4 1/4" approx.  Run through Wintry 3D embossing folder with snowflakes, then cut:
    (2) two pieces 1 x 4 1/4"
    (1) one piece 7/8" x 4 1/8"
Scrap of Soft Suede cardstock for snowman arms
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting
Basic White cardstock for inside 4 x 3 3/4"
Ink Pads: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Evening Evergreen, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Lt Pumpkin Pie, Dk Pool Party

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate you take time from your busy day!  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  To purchase any of the supplies I've used today, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  It will take you to my online store.

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa


No comments: