Sunday, November 6, 2022

Book Fold Caroling Mice, 3rd in the 12 Projects of Christmas series

 This is the 3rd Project in my 12 Projects of Christmas series for 2022.  Today I've made a Book Fold card using the Caroling Mice and Framed & Festive.  I think those mice are just adorable and who wouldn't smile when they receive this card in their mailbox?  I know I definitely would!  To see how I put this card together, be sure to hop on over to my YouTube channel and watch the replay HERE:



Measurements and Supplies:

Caroling Mice stamp set (exclusive with Stampin' Rewards)
Framed & Festive (Part of the Fitting Florets collection available while supplies last 160888)
Satin Edged Ribbon
Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder
Real Red cardstock 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2" & 6 3/4"
Parakeet Party cardstock 4 x 4"
Basic White cardstock 4 x 4" and 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
Scrap for stamping sentiment
Ink Pads: Memento Black, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, & Orchid Oasis
Stampin' Blends:
Mice 1: Parakeet Party, Pool Party & Gray Granite
Mice 2: Smokey Slate, Real Red and Soft Suede
Mice 3: Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake and Orchid Oasis
Flirty Flamingo for inside ears and cheeks (be sure to add prior to filling in with the appropriate color to avoid the alcohol ring)
Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron and Smokey Slate for lamp post
Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
Wink of Stella
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Stamperatus

Thank you for stopping by today!  Please leave me a comment and let me know if you plan to make your Christmas cards this year.  To order any Stampin' Up! supplies I've used, please click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  I'd be so appreciative of your business.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: