Thursday, November 3, 2022

Christmas Season cross stamping Christmas cards

 Hello and Happy Thursday everyone!  Today we begin my series of the 12 Projects of Christmas 2022.  Boy has it been a very busy week for me, I'm sure yours has been as well.  Today I have a cross stamping technique which uses a full sheet of Basic White cardstock and makes four cards.  It's very easy and no card will ever be exactly the same!  I love this technique and how my cards turned out with very little effort.  You can see how I stamped the full sheet and put these cards together by watching the replay over on my YouTube channel HERE:







Measurements and Supplies:
Christmas Season Stamps and Seasonal Labels coordinating dies (2022-23 Annual Catalog)
Christmas to Remember stamps (sentiment only)
Very Best Occasions stamp bundle (includes Very Best Trio Punch)
Full sheet of Basic White cardstock for stamping
four (4) 1 7/8 x 2 1/8" Basic White cardstock
two (2) each Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen 2 x 2 1/4" cardstock
four (4) Basic White cardstock 2 3/4 x 4 1/4" for inside layer
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Garden Green, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
Linen Thread
Flat Jingle Bell Trinkets
Festive Pearls or other embellishment

I sure hope you are inspired to make some quick cards this way.  It's a really fun and easy technique and can be used with any solid stamps.  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to know if you've tried this technique and what you thought of it.  To purchase Stampin' Up! supplies from my online store, click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner.  I'd be ever so grateful for your business.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

No comments: