Thursday, November 17, 2022

Ringed with Nature Poinsettia card, 6th in the 12 Projects of Christmas series 2022

 Hello and Happy Thursday!  Time is really getting away from me.  I realized yesterday (after my granddaughter told me) Thanksgiving is next week!  I thought I had another week….well, let’s get on with our project. 

Today I have made a Christmas card to go along with the treat box we will make on Saturday, so be sure to check back for that!  If you would like to see how I put the card together, watch my YouTube video HERE:  

This card features the Ringed with Nature stamp set and coordinating Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder.  These embossing folders are very unique because you cut and emboss all with one pass through the die cut machine.  




Supplies and Measurements:
Ringed with Nature bundle (includes Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder)
Christmas to Remember stamp set (for inside sentiment only)
Festive Pearls
Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper, 4 x 5 1/4”
Blushing Bride cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored in the center at 4 1/4”
Blushing Bride cardstock 1/2 x 3” for sentiment strip
Soft Suede cardstock 4 1/2 x 5 1/2”
Basic White cs for inside layer 3 5/8 x 4 7/8”
Basic White cardstock for stamping and die cutting images
Mint Macaron cardstock for die cutting sprigs
Distressed Gold (or gold foil) for die cutting sprigs
Ink pads: Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Real Red, Crushed Curry (flower centers, optional)
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch for sentiment strip
Paper Snips
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss die cutting machine

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  As always, your time is appreciated.  Please leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.  To shop for Stampin’ Up! Supplies, click on the shopping cart in the upper right.  

Until next time; be happy, stay healthy and happy stamping!
Teresa

1 comment: